Wine Tasting and Yoga Retreat France
The FrogS’House is offering, starting in April, great Yoga Packages through BookYogaRetreats.com :
This retreat is a rare opportunity to live with local people and meet their friends in rural France, taste the regional products, admire the beautiful landscape, get off the beaten track, and experience the French culture from the inside.
Set in the beautiful medieval village of Saint-Jeannet in the south of France, only one step away from the French Riviera.
All of the activities will be done with the awareness of the present moment, in complete contact with your bodies and your breathing.
During this retreat, you will be staying at The FrogS’House Bed and Breakfast.
The house is a former family hotel that has been reorganized to turn into a warm and comfortable bed and breakfast. Three room options with single and double occupancy are available. A suite for triple and quadruple occupancy are also available upon request.
Beside the Yoga sessions and the Cooking Class, several activities are offered such as :
- Guided tour to the medieval village of Saint-Jeannet
- Guided visit to Nice
- Drive to St. Paul de Vence and visit to Chapelle du Rosaire from Henri Matisse
- Picnic at Domaine des Courmettes with fresh goat cheese sampling
- Scenic drive to the perched village of Tourettes
- Scenic drive to Villefranche, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, and visit to Eze village
- Wine sampling at Saint Jeannet’s local vineyard
- Visit to old Antibes, including the medieval citadel of “Le fort carré”
Hope to see you in Spring !