The FrogS’House is open all year round, with 2 different offers:
– mid March to mid November : dedicated to yoga retreats, accommodation in single or double bedrooms, with private bathrooms
– mid Novembre to mid March : as a « Gite » = whole-house rental, with a set price per week, maximum capacity 15 people
Booking conditions for individuals
- Bookings are only confirmed upon all three of the following conditions being satisfied
- Receipt of your full credit card details (the 16 digit card number, expiry date, and the security code)
- Payment of a deposit equal to 25% of the fees of the retreat booked. This fee can be debited to the credit card provided.
- Pre-authorisation of the balance of payment.
- Should the card details submitted be incorrect, or the payment of the deposit or pre-authorisation of the balance be refused by your card issuer, for whatsoever reason, The FrogS’ House reserves the right to continue marketing the room and the package that are the subject of your booking, until such time as the deposit payment of 25% of the fees is received by us AND we have details of a credit card from you on which we can request a pre-authorisation.
- The balance of the fees is due one week before the start date of your retreat. At this point, we will charge this remaining payment to the credit card details provided at the time of booking, unless payment has already been made by you using other means. You are welcome to settle the balance of payment earlier than the time at which it is due by contacting us.
- By making the 25% deposit you undertake to adhere to acknowledge, understand, and accept the cancellation conditions for individuals detailed hereunder.
Cancellation conditions for individuals
- All fees paid (deposit and balancing payment if the latter has been settled) are fully refundable in cases of cancellation for whatsoever reason more than 30 days before the arrival date.
- In case of cancellation within 30 days of the start of your booked retreat, we offer you two options:
- A refund of all fees paid up to the point of cancellation, minus an administration fee of 100 €.
- The possibility of using the full amount of all fees paid up to the point of cancellation as credit against any of our retreats in the calendar year of the cancelled booking and the following year, hereafter referred to as the “rescheduling window”. In this case no administration fees will be charged.
- In the case where you choose to take the latter option, if a retreat is not booked during the “rescheduling window”, or is booked and subsequently cancelled, the rescheduling window is not extendable and all fees will be retained by us at the end of the “rescheduling window”, with no possibility of using them against any future retreats.
NOTE: please be aware that in cases where cancellation is necessary due to medical reasons, accidents, or death, either of the booker or a member of their family, credit card providers often provide insurances that cover the costs of cancelled travel: flight or train tickets, rental car, accommodation etc. as long as you provide them with relevant proof (such as medical certificates), and all the bills corresponding to the cancellation fees. We will of course provide you with necessary invoices in such cases, if required. Please contact us.
Booking conditions for groups making a booking for at least 3 rooms
- A 25% deposit is required to book the rooms.
- A further 50% of the booking fee is payable at least 3 months before your arrival.
- The remaining 25% of the booking fee is payable one month before arrival.
Cancellation conditions for groups making a booking for at least 3 rooms
- A minimum of 100€ will be retained by us in case of all cancellations.
- 50% of the booking fees will be kept in case of cancellation within 3 months of the arrival date.
- 75% of the booking fee will be retained in case of cancellation within 2 months before the arrival date.
- The full booking fee will be non-refundable in case of cancellation within 1 month of the arrival date.
Loss or theft
The FrogS'House bears no responsibility for any loss of property for whatsoever reason, including, but not limited to theft, accidents, incidents, etc. during your stay with us, inside or outside of our house. If you do carry any valuable items with you that don’t feel safe about, please let us know so we we will try our best to propose an appropriate solution to you.
Despite the fact we love animals, unfortunately we cannot accept any pets in the house for all the reasons that we are sure you’ll understand. However, on occasion, and for good reason, we can make exceptions. So please simply ask ahead and we will consider each case individually.
Smoking in not permitted anywhere in the house, including on the balconies attached to the bedrooms. As all the rooms are equipped with smoke detectors, smoking could have severe consequences. If you really need to smoke, please feel free to use the terrace.